Friday, November 12, 2010

Updated life update

Well, we had court.  The attorneys decided there wasn't enough good evidence to terminate rights, so they are going to reunify Baby with her bio dad.  So, while things could change, as of right now we aren't keeping Baby.  See why I was CAUTIOUSLY super-excited?  Things sometimes change hourly in the foster care business.  Am I disappointed?  Extremely.  Surprised?  Not especially.  Sad? Very.  Have I lost all hope? No way.  Am I willing to accept whatever happens?  With as much grace as I can.  At the end of the day, God is in charge.  Everything doesn't always work out how I think it should (lately very little has worked out how I think it should), but it always works out how God knows it should.  My trials aren't nearly as bad as Job's, and he weathered his trials and was blessed in the end.  I just hope I can handle my trials as well as him.

No comments:

Post a Comment